From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 5:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Gift card

Brian, I'm running iOS 6.1.4 so I'm not sure if the below will work the same
in iOS 7 but here's what I do:

1. Open the Featured tab in the Apps Store.
2. The screen presents a swarm of icons for the various featured items which
are grouped by heading. If you have the rotor set to headings, you can
single finger swipe up and down to move among the headings.
3. I find the easiest way to get to a button or control at the bottom of a
multi-screen page is to put my finger on the leftmost button on the bottom
row which is the selected Featured button in this case. When you swipe left
once from this position, you will be moved to the last control on the page.
4. The control you get to after that first swipe left is Terms and
Conditions. The second swipe left takes you to your Apple ID. The third
swipe left is Send Gift. The fourth swipe left is the Redeem control you
seek.

Good luck.

Alan Lemly