Greetings. I know I'm writing this on Christmas Eve and don't expect a
response right away. I bought the Fantastical 2 calendar app today. I
have been looking for a calendar that allows for custom repeating
occurrances, such as the second Saturday of the month, or every
Monday, Wednesday and Friday for an appointment. I can't find where
this is done. When I pull up a new event and choose Repeat, and then
Custom I am only given the option of choosing between the numbers
1-1,000 and day, week, month or year. No other custom options appear.
What am I missing here? Does anyone know of an easy to use calendar to
use, if this app does not offer this option?

Regards and Merry Christmas,
Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at: