  From: Eileens Misrahi
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 8:43 PM
  Subject: Re: apple tv, and network problem

  Hi Pablo,

  I would like some info from you. I am running iTunes 11.1.2 on both my PC and
Mac Air. Under the file tab, there is a menu item for home sharing. Make sure
you that the option listed is to turn off home sharing connected to your email
account. This will confirm if home sharing is on for iTunes. I can't remeber if
the home sharing in your network settings need to be on. On the PC, I clicked
on Control panel --Network and sharing and tabbed over to "Choose Home Group
and Sharing." This will open a dialog box that you can check or uncheck boxes
on the items you want to share. I don't know if this will fix it, but it's
worth a try. HTH.

  Eileen

  Sent from my iPhone