Hi all.
I don't know if it is a problem of the last iTunes, but it never happened to me
before.I have my music in a folder in my documents for example. This folder is
called music, inside music are hundreds of folders like for example Alanis
Morissette, with mp3 of this artist inside this folder, and many other folders
like this for each artist. You know, Alanis Morissette, Alex Fox,Bond, etc.
Each folder has many many songs inside.
Before, when I been using iTunes, I went to add folder to library, and I was
able to for example  in My Documents, go to Music, and add what ever folder I
want, Bond, or what ever artist folder I wanted. If later I want to add another
folder, then I  had to go to add folder to library, and select another folder.
Now it is not possible. If I select  add folder to library, and I go to the
folder Bond, and I select it. Later if I want to add another folder, iTunes
just shows me one folder inside music folder, when I have 143 folders inside.
The folder that iTunes shows me is the folder that I select previously. Why
iTunes doesn't show me the folders, all folders that I have in the folder music?