Hi,

 Does anyone here use a small, external battery pack? I'm considering
different options, but I'm not sure if I really need one of the giant
packs that fits in a bag or briefcase. I know many of you use 6,000 or
even as high as 18,000 mAh packs, but that's just one more thing you
have to carry around with you. I had a battery case for my old 4S, but
 eventually grew tired of the weight on the sleek phone and took it off.

 I've heard of a couple battery packs that are small enough to fit on
a key ring like a thumb drive or at least small enough to sit in a
pants pocket. These seem to be rare, though. There's one called the
JuiceBuddy, but it looks like it is only for the old 4/4S. I also saw
a Mophie 700 mAh charger and the reviews are mixed. Have any of you
bought one of these smaller keychain battery chargers?

 Thanks,
 Brice