Hi Chassity,

The Action rotor is not something you can add or take away. It's there by
default in certain apps or situations. For example, if you open the mail app
and are in your Inbox, the rotor automatically is on Actions so you can
delete messages easily by swiping up once which puts the action rotor on
"Trash" and then all you have to do is double tap anywhere. So, a single
swipe up and a double tap and you deleted the message you were just on.
If you swipe down in the Mail app you also get a "More" option and if you
double tap on it you get options like Reply, Forward, Move etc.

In the messages app if you are in your main list of messages, the rotor
works the same way as in the Inbox, you have Delete and Activate Item/.
If you are inside a message thread you have a "More" option which selects
the message you are on or allows you to double tap on multiple messages to
select them and then it gives you the option to Delete and Forward them. You
also have a "Delete All" button at the top left so if you have a
conversation with a bunch of messages and you want to delete all messages
but leave the person's entry in the main window so you can go in there to
send a new message, you can use the Delete All to clear all the messages in
that conversation.

If this is still not clear feel free to write me off-list at
siegh...@live.ca and I'll go over it with you some more.