Hi:

Ok, I built a new floor, new, but can not put shops in it.

  _____

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Caitlyn and Maggie
Sent: Friday, January 3, 2014 3:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Building in solara and managing shops

You probably have to build another level onto your castle, another floor to
add more space.  If you look under the upgrades tab, you'll find an option
for that.  You'll probably have to spend either a bunch of gold or esper to
do it, though.

I haven't used the manage shops thing yet, so can't tell you about that one.

Caitlyn

On Jan 3, 2014, at 7:11 AM, Ramy Moustafa <moshtaqlealga...@gmail.com>