Hi all.
Is a way to if for example, I have a folder with some music and some videos. I
add this folder with the whole content to the iTunes library. Ok, until here is
fine. But later If I add another library to this library, for example more
videos, or more songs, is a way to make that iTunes add this folders, these
newfolder  that is in the folder that inicialy I added to the iTunes library?
I don't want to be remaking the library every time that I add a file or content
to this folder. Is a way to do it automaticly?
Thanks
Pablo