The Lite version only allows you a limited number of notes. Note Master let's you organize notes into categories, has some limited markup ability (such as lists and headings), syncs with Google Drive and DropBox, supports documents in MS Office and Google Docs formats and so on. You can find out all of this and more at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notemaster-lite-amazing-notes/id346036676?mt=8