am still wating for our theaiter to show the movie Philomena sothat I can use the app!!! I to wish that they would make more movies with description.from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Katey Glass" <katey...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: Movie reading web site

Hello All,

I have to say I missed Philomena when it was in the theaters unfortunately! I agree that I do wish they'd make more movies available to us, even if they were an in app purchase.

For full disclosure, I'm a partial, and for years I've sat close to the screen when I went to the movie theater and relied on friends or my fiance to describe to me what was happening on the screen. Well, on Christmas Day my fiance and I went to see "The Best Man Holiday" at a local theater (a Regal Cinema) and I asked for the discriptive audio device. We sat where we usually do and do you know what I discovered? I discovered how much visually I missed in the movies! Like facial expressions and small subtle movements. Of course there was a part where they described when a character looked at various headlines and in the past I'd have to ask my fiance what they said and they were read to me! I felt like I got a fuller appreciation for the entire movie. I also realized that us partials really do miss a lot visually!

Sorry for the off topic, comments. I agree that I hope they do make more tracks, even TV show tracks available thru MovieReader.

Katey

Sent from my iPad