Hello All,

Sorry for the delayed response, I was able to test the LG HBS730 today on my
iPhone 5s running both iOS 7.0.3 and then I upgraded to iOS 7.0.4 and while the
delays I experienced under iOS 6 (latest version) on my 4s weren't as bad, it's
still not as responsive as the LG HBS 700's.  I'm not sure what LG did
differently between the two devices, besides add voice prompts and I believe
that it's Bluetooth 3.0.

So, as a VoiceOver user we still have to get the LG HBS 700 as they work with
VoiceOver with no lag or should I say barely noticeable lags.  I had hoped that
iOS 7 would have fixed this but it doesn't appear to have.  Also, as I said it
lags badly on a 5s so the hardware didn't make a difference either.

I have a few other bluetooth speakers and none of them have a lagging problem
with VoiceOver either.  So... I'm not sure why the 730's do.

HTH

Katey

Sent from my iPad