Hi,
use a app called my contacts backup.
the free version can handle  up to 150 contacts.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-contacts-backup/id446784593?mt=8

Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"

On 1/6/2014 4:04 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
Hi all,
Sorry for the non-accessibiliyt topic, but I can't think of anyone else to ask.

Here's the situation: a friend of mine has an iPad Mini he got from his wife
when the screen was damaged. It doesn't display much, but he uses Voiceover and
the rest of the unit works just fine. However, it was still tied to her Apple
ID when he started using it. It has contact syncing off, so the contacts he's
put on it are not yet merged, thankfully, with all of her contacts.

Now he has an iPhone 5C and wants all his contacts on the new phone, naturally.
We made him an Apple ID today, but now I can't think of an easy way to put the
iPad contacts onto the iPhone since the accounts are different. We can't revert
to his wife's account since he would then get tons of extra contacts he doesn't
want. Worse still, the iPad is a first-generation Mini, so Airdrop is out of
the question. I can email or text all the contacts one at a time, but that will
take a long time. Is there an easier way I'm overlooking? Thanks for any help.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com