From: Eileen Misrahi
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 2:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ?: The Jaw Bone BT Headset or the After Shock BT Headsets for the
Seeing Eye App or Use With Other GPS
Hello,

I changed the subject line, but it is related to which headset would be a
better fit with the Seeing Eye GPS or other GPS apps used on the iOS devices.
Unfortunately, I have misplaced my After Shock headsets, so I am not sure if I
will replace them or look at the Jaw Bone BT headset. Can anyone delineate the
differences between the two and why they would purchase one over the other?

thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Eileen