Does that actually work? I tried a splitter with mine and got no VO. I tried
my blue tooth ear piece thinking I was so very cleaver but VO was cut off
from that as well. I did get Braille with it but really haven't tried to run
a card with it but it looks like that part still works even though there is
no voice.

Karl

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant Axis
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: 866-824-7885
Fax:     866-824-7885