Hi,  
Yesterday while using my iPhone 4s, I noticed that the tone that is heard when 
you ask siri for help or the same tones when you use the dictation feature is 
very soft as in volume.  
This happened all of a sudden and I don’t know how to raise such volume.  
The voice that also says thinking before it starts with whatever you’ve asked 
for is low.  
If anyone knows how I can raise the volume of these tones and voice please 
help.  
Thanks.  
Jen  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to