Annie, I have an iPhone 5 and its model number is 1428. 

Alan Lemly 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2014, at 3:38 PM, Annie Skov Nielsen <[email protected]> 
wrote:

> Hi.
> 
> I need to find the model number for an IPhone 5, I need to know if it is a 
> model a1428 or an a1429, it ought to be an a1429, but I am not sure. I know 
> that it is located on the back of the IPhone, but can we as blind users find 
> this information anywhere.
> 
> Thank you an advance.
> 
> Best regards Annie.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
> 
> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
> 
> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> 
> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
> [email protected].
> 
> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing 
> [email protected].
> 
> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to