Hi, if you have the books original zip file, you can use iTunes to transfer the books over. Connect your phone to your computer, run iTunes, arrow to the device section and to your phone, then tab to the apps section and activate it. Next tab to the file sharing section and choose the bard mobile app and then choose the add file button. A file name open box will open. From here you can use the standard windows file open navigation to choose the zip files to upload to the bard mobile app.

I hope this helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
If you "Friend Request" me on Facebook and your profile picture is a car, I will automatically assume you are a Transformer. - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 1/19/2014 5:30 PM, Kerri Kosten wrote:
Hi:

I just downloaded the bard mobile app and am trying to figure out how to use it.
Here is the thing. I have tons of books downloaded to my computer that
I put on my old victor stream.
Is there any way to transfer these books from my computer to my Iphone?
If you have several books downloaded but haven't listened to them yet,
how do you redownload them to the phone using the app?
Also, how do you search for books using the app?
Thanks,
Kerri


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to