Hello, Alex. Newsify doesn't have a "delete articles" feature per se, but you can press the "Additional actions" button and then press the button marked something like "mark all as unread." I believe you can also scroll through a screenful or two of articles in which you are not interested and then press "Additional Actions" and then the "Mark Previous as Read" button. Newsify is well worth exploring and using. Its developer, Ben Alexander, is very responsive to customers' email.
Craig On 1/20/14, Alex Hall <[email protected]> wrote: > hi all, > I just started trying out Newsify, and I quickly ran into something odd. In > Lire, you can quickly delete articles, either one at a time or everything in > a feed or folder. I cannot find this option in Newsify. Similarly, except > during the initial adding of a new feed, I cannot find any way to add a feed > to a folder, or even make new folders. I know I must just be missing > someshing simple. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks! > > > Sent from my iPhone > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google > Group. > > Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. > > Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. > > Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing > [email protected]. > > Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing > [email protected]. > > More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting > http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing [email protected]. Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
