Hi, where do you find the recordings of the pics and the pics themselves? I take pictures while in talking gallery and record and use picture and tap on done and all that but, I can't find the results of everything anywhere on my IPhone 4s. When I go to my camera roll it tells me that I have the same amount of photos and videos that I had before. I tested taking a picture with the regular way by using the camera app that came with the IPhone and it works well. What am I doing incorrectly? Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: talking gallery

Hi Isaac,

This is not the apps problem, the app allows you to tag a photo and as far
as I am concerned that is perfect. If Apple made it possible to rename
photos I still wouldn't necessarily know what's in the photo and if I have a
folder on my PC with 100 photos from a holiday I still have to ask for
sighted help to maybe throw out the ones which aren't good and then ask what
is in the photo before I can rename it with a descriptive file name. Anyhow,
Talking Gallery allows you to take pictures right from the app and apply a
voice label right after you take the picture so basically this let's you add
a label at a time when you do know what's in the picture. If I take a
picture of something I know what I am taking a picture of hence I can give
it a voice label. If you import pictures from your camera roll then you just
have to ask for sighted help just as you would have to do if you labelled
the photos in any other way.