Check out the following link.
http://www.afb.org/tv.aspx

Best Regards,

Rick alfaro

On 1/24/2014 7:10 AM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
I have waited for the season to restart after the Christmas break, but
aside from word of mouth from NBC on what shows have DVS I can't find
any verification as to what's being carried nationally with DVS from ABC
or NBC. Have you any ideas?
Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alf...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: Update to my Dish app problem

Your market is number 24 on the list. Check the following link for
more info on this and how to file a complaint with the FCC.

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/video-description#filecomplaint

Best Regards,

Rick alfaro

On 11/24/2013 4:54 AM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
Well, I don't know where my market stands.  It's Pittsburgh, PA.  How do
I find out?  As for HD vs. non-HD, it's non-HD on CBS, both on USA, non
at all on NBC and ABC.  I called the local NBC people and they listed 5
programs which should have DVS and I regularly watch4 of them and none
have DVS where they used to have it last year except for the new entry
in the list.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alf...@gmail.com>