I suspect if the folder structure is the same as on an iPhone, it probably
would work.
If you have the photos in different folders on the Windows machine, your guess
is as good as mine.
It is worth a try with a folder or two, and see what happens.
I'd be interested to hear.
HTH,

Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)