Yes, you can use iCloud with cellular data. For example, you can go into Settings -> iCloud -> Documents and Data and turn use cellular data off, so this is up to you. There are some iCloud features which may only be available over wifi, but I'm not sure what these are, and you should be able to check with a Google search.

On 01/25/2014 08:53 AM, Don and Cher Bosch wrote:
Can you use iCloud if you don't have personal WIFI? I only have WIFI when
using local hot spots.
Cher

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 12:34 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: What options for syncing contacts to PC

If you are using Outlook you can use the iCloud Control Panel and sync your
Contacts with iCloud both on your PC and your iPhone.

Personally I prefer to use a cloud based email service and my preference is
Outlook.com from Microsoft. It uses Exchange Active Sync and if you use it
you just set up your email account on the iPhone as a Microsoft Outlook
account, all you need to provide are your @outlook.com or @hotmail.com etc.
email address and password, then turn on Mail, Contacts and, if you want,
Calendars and it will all sync. On your PC you would use Outlook 2010 and
install the free Outlook Connector or, if you use Office 2013 the
functionality is built in and once again you just provide your Outlook.com
email and password when you set up your email account in Outlook.

All your email and Contacts are kep in the cloud, if you ever get a new PC
or new iPhone or maybe you buy an iPad down the road, all you do is set up
your account and all your emails and contacts will sync to your new device,
you never lose anything if your device breaks or is stolen.

Best regards,