Christine,

When you sync your phone, in iTunes there is an option in one of the
menus to transfer purchases from the phone to the computer. You want
to press enter on that and anything you bought with the phone --
music, movies etc. -- will be transferred to your computer. There is
also an option to select so when you make a purchase with your device,
it will automatically be added to your library the next time you open
iTunes on your computer. I forget where that option is. Maybe someone
else can help with that.

I hope this helps.

Kimber

On 1/24/14, Christine Grassman <cgrassman1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all. Spent the past half hour trying to get a video on my iPhone,
> downloaded  from the iTunes store, onto my computer. I have tried syncing
> several times. The video is fully downloaded on the iPhone; I have movies
> checked for syncing, but it is nowhere to be found. When I check the movie
> grid, only two previously downloaded movies are showing on my computer.
> When I go into my purchase history on the computer, there does not seem to
> be any choice for downloading directly to the computer.
> Please assist. Thank you.
> Christine

> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

Kimberly