The only kind of tricky thing about Rhapsody is that you have to do a
three-finger-swipe right for the "previous page" gesture in order to get to the
search area. It has some odd message on the homescreen about being offline when
it isn't. Other than that, I've found it quite useable. And Rhapsody allows you
to play specific playlists, songs, and albums with a monthly subscription
service. (about $7 uS a month.)

Hth,
teresa

"We're made of star stuff."--Carl Sagan