  From: Nimit
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 3:01 PM
  Subject: Re: a tap tap see rant

  Hi!  First I have respect for everyone in this list so please understand
that this is not towards anyone!  Ok... You know, we are all humans and so
are the developers and picture viewer people.  So, the developer is so nice
enough to monitor this high traffic list and answer taptapsee question.
Imagine how many emails they have to deal with from this list just to get
feedback from customers?  I think we should respect what they do instead of
complaining.  I am sure taptapsee person who is in this list respond as it
is weekend and they are off i guess...  I think we are just being too
impatient and accepting too much from them.  We should wait and I am sure
they will add the ability to ask question.  If we want to complain and stop
supporting developers, then we should be aware that its not going to help!
Give them time and support!  Fortune papers are hard to read for a human eye
to begin with.  I think I am not surprised it took time and in fact, I would
not have even expected it to recognize that quick!  We should appreciate at
least some parts of it.  Thanks for reading!   Sent from my super iPhone