Hello folks.

This is Jerry Mader

The Radionomy app once it is downloaded should work with voice over, and is
an awesome app for listening to a lot of awesome radio station. Mine
included.

It should default to 1.1 in the app store once you do get the app initially.

Don't let it upgrade to 2.0 or you will not be able to open it again.

If anyone does get a working version of this app could someone send me a
copy?

The link to the app is:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/radionomy/id465042448?mt=8

I did exactly what I warned you not to do <grin> I updated it by mistake
lol.

If anyone does get a working version could you please send the apple file to
me by chance?

Thanks

Jerry Mader

On my PC