Walgreen's has the iHome bluetooth keyboard on sale for $24.95. has anyone used this keyboard, and if so, what do you think?

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 4:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Portable Bluetooth Keyboard Suggestions

There are several sites which give you your keyboard commands using
VoiceOver and a bluetooth keyboard. One I just found using Google is on
the Apple site itself and even has a link to specifically using the
Apple wireless keyboard. The link I found is
http://help.apple.com/iphone/5/voiceover/en/iph6c494dc6.html