Thanks all, it works with the headphones just fine.

Paul

-----Original Message----- From: Casey
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 12:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: audio archery won't start

Hi Paul regarding this game that you are trying to get to work.
I have that same game.
And I first load the game and then.
It tells me that voice over must be turned of to play the game.
well then just hot your home button three time quickly to turn voice
over off and then trying playing the game.
that method works for me.
After you are threw with this game then you can just turn voice over
back on and you should be good to go again.
I hope that this helps and please let us know if it worked for you.