From: "Craig Werner" <coffeeb...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: Justin who did a podcast on the Logitech k760
keyboard

Hello, Fanus.

I'm not familiar with the podcast you mentioned, but David
Woodbridge,
who works for Vision Australia, has a podcast on the
Logitech K760
posted to the AppleVis website.  David does fine work.  He
can be
contacted through writing to the "Contact" mailbox of Vision
Australia.  Messages will be forwarded to him from that
mailbox.

Craig

On 2/8/14, Fanus <buys.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list
> Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Justion about
> this BT keyboard?
> Regards
> Fanus

> the "VIPhone" Google
> Group.
>
> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing
> viphone@googlegroups.com.

> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

> You received this message because you are subscribed to
> the Google Groups
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
> from it, send an
> For more options, visit
> https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

"VIPhone" Google Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing
viphone@googlegroups.com.

Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
from it, send an email to
viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.