From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Michael G McKay
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 9:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Facetime Question

Hi! Lori:

I use face time on my iPhone5. I am a blind iPhone user, and facetime is a
form of video conversation through the iPhone. As a blind user, it doesn't
matter to me either way, as I simply prefer to use the phone in the ordinary
manner, but I have friends who like to see who they are conversing with.

Hope this helps.

Blessings!
Michael G. McKay