From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 6:14 PM
To: viphone
Subject: Re: iOS7.0.6

Hi,

I think that will be just fine.  If I was a betting man, I would say the
majority of people don't wait for their device to die before charging it.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Feb 21, 2014, at 4:08 PM, Chris H <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
> would it be safe to charge the iPad mini mid cycle? The reason is I cannot
update at this time as it's below 50%. Thanks!

> Regards Chris
>
> On 21/02/2014 20:55, Teresa Cochran wrote:
>> I'm downloading it now. It looks like it's an SSL security update, so I'd
be surprised if there are any changes in VO. Since it's a security update,
I'm thinking it's probably important in any case.

>> teresa
>>
>> Slow down; you'll get there faster.
>>
>> On Feb 21, 2014, at 12:43 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> No but I sure haven't, is there issue?