Hi,
I had success in updating the mlb at bat app to the latest version, but It
does not give me the option to subscribe to at bat 2014.  Can anyone help?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brent Harding
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 12:49 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: MLB At Bat 14

I largely held out because of the bugs. I went by my friend's place awhile
ago and heard his 4S with 7 on it and figured I didn't want to hear screen
locked every few minutes over pandora and other streams. From the FAQ, it
looks like the old version will still play the audio broadcasts of the game,

just that the new features won't be brought down to the old version.