From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kathy Brandt
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 2:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: purchased apps question

For your devices that don't have the apps, go to the app store.  Find the
updates tab at the bottom right of the screen, and double tap on it.
Towards the top of the screen you'll find where it says purchased.  Double
tap on that; you'll see the list of all your apps; at the top will be those
that haven't been downloaded.  After each of these is an install button.
Double tap on that, and your app will download.

Hope that helps.

      Kathy.

On Feb 26, 2014, at 1:55 PM, Jim Ruby <j...@blindsea.com> wrote:

> Hi, I have two phones using the same apple id. If I purchase an app on
> one device can I use the app on the second device? If so from that
> device how would I go about finding and downloading the app?
>
> Thank you

Google Group.