Subject: Re: software update 7.06
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 06:44:41 -0600
From: Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

I don't understand the question. Of course Apple will work on voiceOver. It isn't true that nothing has happened since IOS 7 was released. IOS 7.0.3 released at the end of October had multiple fixes in it related to VoiceOver and accessibility. IOS 7.1, which is reported to come out shortly, has quite a few changes and fixes in it, including many related to VoiceOver and accessibility. Apple has also demonstrated over the past, with major updates like IOS 6, IOS 5 and so on, that changes and improvements will be made to VoiceOver and accessibility. To a lesser degree, this has also been demonstrated with dot releases.

Apple isn't perfect, and there are multiple legitimate issues you could have with Apple, but a statement implying that Apple hasn't or isn't going to work on VoiceOver is simply false.