I know a lot of people that jail  break just for the voices alone, but now that
enhanced voices are available, it's not as important to people as it used to be.
For me it's worth it, because I installed other tweaks on my phone, the
question is is it worth it to you? I guess it depends on how bad you want the
voice on your device.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 28, 2014, at 8:42 PM, Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy
> <hayasim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks. Do you think it's worth it? Again, I'd lob any info about when this
> voice comes out legally. I don't see why not since it too is a Vocalizer
> Express voice just like the rest. My friends and I were expecting it to be
> added to voiceover vac in the fall when iOS 7 was released. Boy were we
> disappointed!
>
> That's the end of my Tirade. Thanks for bearing with me. :)
> Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Mar 1, 2014, at 4:31, "Hugo" <hugo.galleg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>> Cydia gets installed, when you jail break the phone, and iFile is $3.99 on
>> Cydia.
>> I did find Carmit, but you can only add this voice by jail breaking.
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy"
>> <hayasim...@gmail.com>

>>> 2. What was that thing at the beginning about turning off "Find My iPhone"?