From: Alan Lemly
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 2:49 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: AT&T Mobile Share Value Plans - Worth Checking Out

I apologize for what seems like an advertisement but I'm just hoping to save
someone on the list a few bucks. With all the ads I've been seeing from AT&T
about their Mobile Share Value plans, I thought I'd call to see if they might
save me some money versus my current AT&T wireless plan.

I ended up saving at least $25 a month and went from 450 minutes of talk time
to unlimited minutes. I'll still be getting the same amount of data and the
unlimited texting I already receive. This had no effect on my existing contract
which has about another 11 months on it.

For those with existing AT&T plans, you might want to give them a call to make
sure you're getting the best price.

Alan Lemly