Hi,
Here's a weird one for you.

I have a folder on one of my home screens called Weather, and inside this
folder is the stock weather app that came with the phone and the Radio NOAA
app.  When I installed Weather Underground, the label attached to it was simply
called Weather, and I moved it into the Weather folder that I set up.  Frankly,
I'm surprised that IOS let me move two apps with the same name into a folder.
so, just for the hell of it, I did a two-finger double-tap-and-hold on the new
Weather app to re-label it to Weather Underground and the phone let me do that,
no problem.  Here's where it gets strange.

You know how when you open a folder, VoiceOver will say the folder name
followed by the words  "heading text field"?  For example, when I open the
Books folder, Voiceover says "books heading, text field". Now, when I open the
Weather folder, voiceover says "Weather Underground heading, text field", even
though the folder is called Weather.  . I suppose I caused that by re-labeling
one of the apps and could easily fix things by putting the original label back,
but I'm wondering if this is an IOS/Voiceover bug that I've run into here.
Tom