If you've gone in to settings & sinked up there. You should be in good shape. Best way to check that is to go to MLB.com on your computer, find gameday audio, log in & try to listen to an archived game. If you need further, feel free to write me @ newsandtraf...@aol.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenifer Barr" <claudas...@gmail.com>
To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 11:55
Subject: problems with AT Bat and syncing to my computer.

Hi all.  So, I purchased an At bat subscription.  I created an account
on my computer last year and synced it to my phone.  But now when I
log in and look at my subscription on my computer it tells me I have
no purchased subscriptions.  Do I have to resync it?  I don't want to
purchase it again on my computer but I want to be able to listen to
archived games during the season at the same time.  If anyone can help
off list I'd appreciate it.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.