Hi all,

I have a question about my gmail on my I phone. I was checking my email from my
I phone just a while ago and all of a sudden my gmail  shut down. So I double
tapped on my gmail and opened  the app. Well it says to sign in with your
google account . It's asking for my email and password.

Well earlier in the day  I double tapped on my gmail app and the app opened.
Then it loaded my mail and I was good to go and was checking email. I have
never had to sign in before to check my email. So my question is how do I get
rid of the sign in part of this so I can just go back to checking my email like
before?

Like I said before I was able to just double tap on my gmail and open the app
and then it said loading and my email would appear on the screen but now it
wants me to sign in with my email and password. Can someone help   me with this?

Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper