no, because you made a contribution to the work of Bookshare.

Andy

From: Alex Stone
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 4:40 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voice Dream Reader 3 update
Does this mean I wasted my money on read2go? It sounds like it probably does!
Alex

On 14/03/2014 23:37, Alex Hall wrote:

  FYI, the release notes say that full support for all versions of Daisy is
included. Someone asked a while ago about reading Daisy3 books, and I presume
they are now supported. Braille display improvements were also cited, so
hopefully that bug where a few lines of braille are repeated is no more. I'll
test this later with a braille display to see.

  On Mar 14, 2014, at 7:16 PM, Richard Turner <richard.turne...@gmail.com>