I did go back to the app store later and found what you posted. The last couple of times I did the update, the what's new info was in voice dream reader itself. I just wished voice dream reader would support the daisy books from open library.org.

-----Original Message----- From: Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:23 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Voice Dream Reader 3 update, What's New

I always read the description of an app and the what's new section in the app description. I guess I shouldn't assume others do the same.
Here is the what's new section from the app store:
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Posted Mar 14, 2014
Version 3.0.0 marks an important milestone in the evolution of Voice Dream Reader.
We now support images, starting with PDF files.
Before now, Voice Dream Reader extracts text and discards the original file. After this update, it can display PDF files in the original layout and lets you do nearly everything, like annotation, that you could do in the text view. Plus, you can switch between the text view and the original layout view effortlessly: just swipe horizontally
from the left or right edge of the screen.
Also, 4 Ivona English voices, Salli, Joey, Amy and Brian, are available as in-app purchases. They're truly stunning, and other Ivona voices are coming soon. Finally,
Voice Dream Reader now supports all variants of DAISY books.
Thanks for your support. Please continue to spread the word about Voice Dream Reader,
and we’ll continue to make this app even better.
New Features:
- Ivona voices
- PDF reading in original layout
- Support for all variants of DAISY
- Improved performance loading DAISY and EPUB books
- Web browser can reliably download DAISY, EPUB, and PDF files
- Improved URL handling and browsing history for built-in browser
- Option to show text highlighting directly on the text
- Light and dark color themes are customizable
- Customizable margin width, line height and character spacing or kerning
- Support for Open In… for MP3, M4A and MP4 files
- VoiceOver users can use 3-finger swipes to move or expand text selection by sentence
- Improved Braille Display support
- Many minor improvements and bug fixes
