I know you go into Settings, Sounds to select your sounds in iOS 7. I'm
looking for a place where I can sample the sounds of all that's available
but can't seem to locate such a place without going into a particular
event's sound setting. I'm not keen on doing it that way because sampling
each sound that way will select the last tried sound as the setting for that
event and I might not want to change it.

I noticed that when I upgraded last week from iOS 6.1.4 to 7.1 that the
default sounds for my events were changed unless I had previously set one
such as the old phone ringer for calls. But when I went into the Classic
sound option to set it for text alerts, the previous classic sound defaults
now seem to be selected for all events. I just don't find the way iOS
handles the sound settings to be intuitive. I realize this could just be a
function of how my brain works so I'm looking for some guidance or an
overview on this so I can do a brain adjustment.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Alan Lemly