From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ari Moisio
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 4:34 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Temporary Work-arounds for Bluetooth Keyboard Bug in iOS 7.1

Hi

Enabling keyboard seems to be quite random: sometimes navigating out and
in will help. Occasionally activating field multiple times may help.
Sometimes activating the field with VO-space instead of up-and-down arows
migth work and often entering first character with the touch screen  will
enable the keyboard.

Sometimes the keyboard  ceases to work middle of the word.

Every now and then the focus will be on a wrong field after activation.

Password fiels are  the worst to get working.

Luckily Apple does not manufacture cars:-)

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672

  brucemb kirjoitti