From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Angelvoice
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: An Interesting iPad App

Oh dear!!! I had no idea my post would cause so much distress among the ranks.
I am relatively new and do not post much here so I was not aware of the
unwritten or unspoken code that abounds. My sincere apologies, Marianne. My
intent was simply to share a link to an app I thought might be helpful. I
myself have very poor eyesight (almost blind) but I have an incredibly strong
magnifier (60 pwer) that I use almost constantly. So, apps that can enlarge
text, increase contrast, etc., are of interest to me and I hoped to others here
as well.

I did not mean to offend or upset anyone.

Wil and Christopher, thank you for your posts. Your words made me feel better.
(Smile.)

I will likely not post again. Too much drama here.

- Tammy (Angelvoice)