And Australia.

Regards Chris

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!

On 20/03/2014 12:41, Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy wrote:
You are correct. iTunes Radio only exists in the us.

Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2014, at 14:10, Sandratomkins <sandratomk...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Feliciano,
Thank you for your assistance. I took a look, but there is no radio tab. I
assume then that we don't have access to iTunes radio yet here in Ireland.

Thanks again,
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone