You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"

On 3/24/2014 4:43 PM, Alan Lemly wrote:
The tedious thing about most if not all of these blood glucose tracking apps
is that they require manual entry of your test scores into the app's
database. I much prefer using a blood glucose meter which has companion
software that will allow transfer of the scores from the meter to the
software via a USB or some other connection. Of course, this software must
be run on a computer but I know the Prodigy Voice glucose meter is
accessible and has companion software.

Alan Lemly

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brett
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 4:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Blood Sugar Tracking App

Hi,

There are quite a few of these. Glucose Buddy is another free one.
I would just get her to try a few of the free ones and see which best suits
her needs.

Cheers,
Brett.

Sent with Siri from Brett's iPhone

On 25 Mar 2014, at 7:36 am, "Paul Hunt" <prhu...@att.net> wrote:

I use Goucosebuddy. I use the free version. It allows me to track blood
glucose, weight, blood pressure, etc.