I think he means presenter notes. Basically, the slides you see on the iPhone
are what your viewers see. However, on the iPhone only, you have notes that
you've added in. I've heard of this working when using the iPhone as a remote,
driving a Keynote display on a Mac, but not all on one device. I may well be
wrong, but I'm not sure you can do this via Airplay. I saw an Apple article
that talked about using Presenter mode on an iPad, while the iPad was plugged
into a display via an adapter, so that might be one route. If I were you, I'd
do more googling on the topic before purchasing any adapters or anything though.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com