Yes, here is the full description from the app store:

Description

Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion optimized for your
iPhone.

You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft

PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals,

thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you

make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content
remain

intact.*

KEY FEATURES:

Access documents from virtually anywhere:

•Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents stored on OneDrive,
OneDrive

for Business, or SharePoint.

•Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve
recently

viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent
documents

panel.

•Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email
messages.*

Office documents look stunning:

•Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on
your

phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.

•Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint are optimized for the small
screen

of your phone.

•Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for
Business

on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading,

even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.

•Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse
slides

faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.

Make quick edits and share*:

•Edit - You can make quick edits to Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.

•Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit
Word,

Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.

•Edit While Offline - Your device doesn’t have to be continuously connected to
the

network to work on an Office document stored online. You can view and edit
recently

used documents even while you’re offline. Your changes will be saved online when

your device reconnects to the network or to Wi-Fi.

•Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.

•Comments - You can review comments made in Word and Excel documents on your
phone

and add your own comments.

•Share - When you’re done with your edits or comments, simply send the document
in

email or save it to OneDrive or SharePoint.

* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for
home

use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save
documents

for business use. Qualifying plans include:

•Office 365 Small Business Premium

•Office 365 Midsize Business

•Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government)

•Office 365 Education A3 and A4

•Office 365 ProPlus



What's New in Version 1.1

Posted Mar 27, 2014

•Office Mobile for iPhone is now free for home use.

•Bug fixes and stability improvements.