Hello everyone,

I have DropVox connected to DropBox and have successfully gotten recordings
from DropVox to DropBox in the past. Approximately 10 days ago, I made a
recording with DropVox, got the message it was uploading to DropBox, and it
has not shown up yet. I thought perhaps Dropbox was too full, so I deleted a
number of items. I still can't find it in DropBox. The DropVox folder in
DropBox is still empty.

I can't figure out how to look for it in DropVox on my phone in case  it is
still hanging out in the DropVox app somewhere. I hope I haven't lost it
forever. Can anyone give me some tips for trying to locate the recording  if
it is still on the iPhone? I don't know the name that DropVox used for the
recording. I don't remember the precise date when I made the recording,
though I can get within three days or so. If DropVox uses dates as file
names, can anyone tell me the format it uses so I can search the phone?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Terrie Terlau