To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 12:48 PM
Subject: Accessible grilling app

Hello All:
I thought that I would write and tell you all about something I found today. There is a free app called iGrill from iDevices. This app will help you determine internal temperature of meats in your oven, grill or smoker. The app is free, however, the probes for use with the app are for a fee. The newest product iGrill 2 is coming out in May and has a cost of $99.99. Yes, I know that seems like a lot, but to have safe meats on a grill or smoker it is worth it. This device comes with two meat probes for grilling or smoking two meats at a time. They go into the meat while it is on the grill or smoker and use bluetooth technology to transfer readings to your iphone via the app. This iGrill 2 can have up to four probes (it comes with two) and you can purchase additional probes. You can also purchase a probe that will tell you the ambient temperature of the device you are using to cook (smoker for example). If you do a lot of grilling and smoking as we do, this is a great tool. I did double check with the developer prior to purchase and it is accessible with voiceover. Hope this helps someone else.
Clarence and Tammy Frost

--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.